The disadvantages of Pool Heat Pumps in the past were:
- High sound levels. It could be very annoying to yourself and your neighbours to have a unit with a sound level of around 60 db in the garden.
- Sensitivity to chemical levels. It was very important to keep chlorine and PH at safe levels so that they wouldný wear away the heat exchanger.
- Low effectivity in low temperatures. Most units didnt have automatic defrost and, even if they did, they had to stop frequently to defrost.
The advantages of the NEW Calorex Pro-Pac Pool Heat Pumps:
- The compressor is sound-proofed and the new type fans are much quieter. Models run at under 45 db.
- The titanium heat exchanger will not be affected by chemical levels in the pool water.
- The New Generation Automatic Defrost will remove any frost from the unit WITHOUT stopping the compressor.
Find out more at http://www.acair.com
Summer is coming to an end and your pool temperature will start to drop. Contact ACAIR, the leading pool heating company on the coast, about continuing your swimming season with a New Calorex Pro-Pac Pool Heat Pump. See more at http://www.acair.com
Pool temperatures on the Coast start to drop at the end of August. Enquire about a New Calorex Pro-Pac Pool Heat Pump and continue having a warm pool through to next summer! See more at http://www.acair.com
ACAIR were established in 1986 and are the longest running pool heating company on the Costa del Sol as well as the market leaders for pool heating and automatic pool covers. See more at http://www.acair.com
Get an estimate for a New Calorex Pro-Pac Pool Heat Pump and keep on swimming when September comes around! See more at http://www.acair.com
ACAIR are the Costa del Sol agents for Calorex, the inventors and world leaders in pool heat pumps. The New Calorex Pro-Pac range has sound-proofed compressors, titanium heat exchangers and a new generation automatic defrost making them very quiet, very durable and much more efficient in low temperatures than any other pool heat pump. See more at http://www.acair.com
Finish your pool with an Automatic Pool Cover that will keep the heat in, the dirt out and will make it safe for children. see more at http://www.acair.com